I'm actually feeling kinda excited
Went to the MPH warehouse stock clearance today after class
Didn't know about it till my friends told me
Of all days not to bring extra cash, today had to be the day -_-
But we went and looked around anyway, see what we could find
And the book I was looking for but couldn't find it, Suzanne Brockmann's
Yeah, I finally found the title I wanted!!!
But I'm still looking for the other title, wanted 2 books from her
The warehouse was very disorganized, but that was to be expected
I've looked left and right, high and low...
I seriously got dizzy coz I had to bend my neck to read the titles lol~
And I didn't know what came over me
I saw the author's name Anne Rice
And I'm reminded of the Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt vampire movie
It was 'Interview with the Vampire', and I felt like reading the book but I couldn't find it
Okay, this is random but I did some Wiki on this lady author, and her real name is Howard Allen O'Brien
Lol~ no offense... but it sounds like a man's name o_o
On another note, I think I'm reverting to my old J-rock days
I don't know what happened but something must have piqued my interest back
I was a J-rock fanatic back in 2005, it was a time of angst -_-"
Gosh, I've passed that phase and now I'm going back again?!
I can still remember the bands I liked:
Dir en grey, the GazettE, Malice Mizer, Luna Sea, X-Japan, Alice Nine, Kra, Glay, L`Arc~en~Ciel, UVERworld, etc...
And at one point, I was crazy over this Reita and Miyavi guy
More so Reita, he's like my first J-rock love... or something XD
I would listen to all the screaming and yelling and I'd thank God that I don't understand Japanese because the lyrics are mostly about profanities and obscenities
Therefore I'm unaffected and can listen with ease because it won't get to me ;D
I'm not even gonna mention how I got into J-pop...
Maybe I will, but that's a story for another day
And I don't know what struck me in the bathroom just now, but it did and I just realized something
See, I don't know how but my mind works in bizarre ways
It can just decide to pop an idea in my mind, like that lightbulb thingy
And it's happened to me several times today, I wonder what's going on
Anyway, I found a revelation and I thought to myself, why haven't I figured this out sooner?!
The two characters in the Suzanne Brockmann novel, Jules and Robin, are actually quite similar to J-rockers Gackt and You, at least I'd like to think so ;D
Ahh~ I feel so fuzzy on the inside, when fandoms collide lol~
Anyway... going to the warehouse to buy the books tomorrow! Squee~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment