Just completed one report assignment
Been doing it since 3pm...
I'm always procrastinating till the last minute
Been wanting to do it earlier but I just can't get myself to
Seriously, I planned to wake up at 8, but I changed my mind coz I slept kinda late
So I set my alarm to ring at 9
But I kept setting it to ring 30mins later... again and again
And I finally woke up at 11.30am! Gahahaha
Jeez, I'll never learn...
And then I thought I'll warm up a little by surfing the net and reading my novel
And by that time it's already 3pm!!!
Gad, big mistake... I was clueless about the report, how to write, etc.
Boohoo, cracked my head and almost gone crazy from sitting and staring at the computer for 6 and a half hours
I'm exhausted!!! T_T
Had steamboat with friends last night
Went with Sue Ling first and joined by Beii, Jer Lynn, Ee Guat and Wendy later
Ate so much and got so full! >_<
Laughed so much till I had a headache lol
Think I overdid it, never laughed so much and so hard like that in a long time
You girls seriously never fail to crack me up <3
Ever heard of getting high over steamboat?
We all contacted some of the Wendy Syndrome lol
Started following her drama queen actions XD
Too much of Wendy for one night, haha~
Ugh~ all right I should stop here and go rest now
Boohoo...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment