Ahh~ I forgot to mention this in my last entry
Congratulations on the 2OOth post~!!!
Guh... I feel so proud for keeping this blog alive and faithfully updating it
Coz every post itself is an art, they are all puzzles to my masterpiece
They reflect my feelings, my thoughts and my life...
I've abandoned quite a few blogs in the past
I think it's the pretty Yunho banner that's encouraging me~ LOL
Or the many traces of DBSK scattered here and there
Or the pictures of pretty boys I post every now and then
Which is what I'm gonna do now... teehee~
I watched these videos on YouTube last night
It was Big Bang and 2NE1's TV show
Something similar to 2PM's Wild Bunny, showing their real life and what they do around the set and studio
It makes viewers and fans feel closer and more personal with their idols
It showed some clips of Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon
Actually, I'm not much of a fan of GD
It's probably coz I used to think that he's vain and an attention-seeker with his flamboyant, flashy attitude and dressing style
He just exudes the aura of eccentricity, borderline freak LOL
But I've never doubted his talent in composing music, he's really good at it
Another person in YG Entertainment whom I respect alot is...
1TYM's leader, Teddy Park... singer/songwriter/composer/producer
Gad... he's mighty talented, a genius with the Midas touch in music!
He's composed and produced hit songs for Se7en, Big Bang and 2NE1
And I like how his name Teddy contradicts his tough guy image
It's somewhat amusing and cute... Teddy-oppa~
Or as the guys call him... Teddy-hyung~ gahahaha
Ugh... and where the hell is Taebin-oppa?!
I'm really hoping that 1TYM makes a comeback, for old time's sake T_T
Argh~ getting off-topic here!
Okay so back to GD, I find that he's not who I thought he was
At least, not as bad... he's kinda nice, interesting and funny
Not as sissy as I thought, and I like his talking voice, kinda deep
But when it comes to deep voice, no one can top T.O.P, lol
That's besides the point here, have to stop before I start describing the rest of Big Bang
Just one more person though, he's the reason for this post anyway
The video showed Tae Yang gushing over some puppies
He's so cute when he said puppies are so cute and lovely
It's just something when a tough guy gush over puppies *melts*
Maybe it's coz I gush at puppies myself, they're so adorable!!!
I think any guys who have a soft spot for animals are sweet ;D
He's such a sweet and kind guy on the inside, his smile is sweet and shy too
And should I also mention that his body is mighty fine? lol~ I just said it
He's also shy around girls, that makes him more endearing XD
Btw, 'tae yang' also means the sun in Korean, hence the title
Tae Yang's my favourite member of Big Bang, followed by T.O.P and Seung Ri
I only like GD when he's not behaving weirdly, and Dae Sung's just too goofy!
One thing I really like about YG Entertainment is how close they are
They're always supporting and helping each other out
And they refer to themselves as YG Family, they're really like a family :D
Okay enough talking, on to the pictures~
Introducing guy of the day, Tae Yang~
Like whoa, hot damn... would you look at that!
I swear I'm not a pervert, just a fan of 'em rock hard abs!
And introducing Big Bang!!!
[L-R] T.O.P, G-Dragon, Seung Ri, Tae Yang, Dae Sung
Because they are adorable and I feel like eating ice cream ;D
This is one huge ass post!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment