Like wow... last post was on Monday
I've just been so caught up in my assignments and reports
I don't even have the mood or anything to blog of
It's that sad...
And the next 2 weeks are gonna be hell on earth for me
This is the worst semester ever!!! Shit this!
Two more semesters and I'll be done!
Please please please~
Make my life easier and bearable T___T
Just finished my media ethics report
Won't be able to relax this weekend
Two more reports due next week, one more the following week
My thesis chapter one... and I'm free!!!
Not really... I have to study for my finals -_-
I'm not gonna say life sucks, coz mine is nothing compared to others
I'm gonna say, "Life is a box of chocolate"
You'd never know what you'll get
At least I have Se7en's concert DVD to cheer me up this weekend :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment