What?
Is today the 'Meet the Relatives Day'?
Mum knocked on my door this morning, I was still asleep
She mentioned something that vaguely sounds like
"We're going out to have lunch with Miles and Adelaide all"
I was still groggy and half-awake, and mumbled something saying I don't wanna go
I don't know if that's such a wise decision
Miles, Adelaide and Nicholas are my cousins from my dad's side of family
I'm guessing they came down from England for their summer holiday
I should've meet them since it's been years since I last saw them
My dad took the camera along and snapped some pictures
At least I got to see how they look like now
Gosh, they're all grown up... still in their teens though
Unfortunate thing was, my Aunt Cathy mistook my brother's girlfriend as me!!!
That's gotta be awkward, luckily I wasn't there lol~
But it happened because I wasn't there -_-
Oh Aunt Cathy~ how could you not recognize your own niece~
But shit this, why does my bro's girlfriend has to follow everywhere
Even during family gatherings!
Oh please, she's never gonna be a part of the family
I'll never acknowledge her, the bitch doesn't even know how to respect my dog, will never earn my respect
My dog comes before that bitch, she pisses me off so much
My dog is not for you to 'shoo' at, like WTF >:O
Don't like my dog, leave him alone
Don't go making stupid retarded sounds at him, it's degrading
I hope my dog gets sick of her taunting him and just bites her someday! Rawr
What a wretch.... evil witch!
I hope they just break up already! Gad!
Sigh, gonna have dinner with paternal grandparents later
More relatives~ great...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment