CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Up to Date


It must be a miracle...
Watched Music Bank on KBS channel just now in the evening
They usually play episodes from a few weeks back
But I noticed something different this round
Not only are the MCs different, but the songs are quite recent too
There were Baek Ji Young feat. Taecyeon, Brown Eyed Girls, Tiara, Hwangbo, Jewelry, etc
And more importantly, I was shocked to see G-Dragon's Heartbreaker already on the charts!
Then came the result show, it was Brown Eyed Girls vs. G-Dragon vs. 2NE1
And I was even more shocked and excited that G-Dragon won by a huge difference in numbers!
Goodness, the guy hasn't even started his debut performance for any songs and he's already receiving awards!
I'm so proud and happy for him, I just know he's gonna be a hit!
And I was right about the show, went to check allkpop just now and there were posts related to today's Music Bank episode
That just confirmed that I watched Music Bank at the same time it was aired!
Ugh I don't know what Astro did, but I'm thankful to be able to watch recent episodes of MB! Yay :D

0 Played: