CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eden's Apple


I was right!
Just downloaded G-Dragon's Heartbreaker album today
And it's really awesome!
He lived up to the expectation, never one to disappoint
Out of the 10 songs, I really like 8 of them
That pretty much sums up how much I like this album
Been playing it on repeat for the whole day
He's really breaking my heart all right
With this amazing album and the Heartbreaker MV
Gad, he looked really good in the music video
I don't know what else to say, he rocked the androgynous look... and the platinum blonde hair have never looked so good on an Asian!
Maybe it's just the biasness talking, anyway...
I never thought the day would come... where I would find GD anywhere near remotely attractive
But this, this... he just skyrocketed off the charts!
I'm seeing him in a totally different light, really
I really like the whole concept of this album too
He's holding this lusciously red Eden's apple that's just begging for a bite!
I can't help but connect the dots coz, well yeah... it's also my nickname ;D
Oh boy, what do I do with you, infiltrating my heart just like that?

Photobucket

0 Played: