CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Absence of Mind


Oh noes... this is the post that will make my Jaebum post disappear!!!
No more sexy hot Jaebum to grace my front page *sob*
Anyway... today is kind of an exhausting day...
My friend and I met with an accident on the way to uni
Luckily it was nothing serious, both unharmed
But seriously when the hit happened, my legs went numb for a moment
Plus the shock that came with it...
I don't think I want something like that to happen ever again *shudders*
I may have appeared calm and relaxed, according to my friend lol
But I think it has more to do with the 'shocked out of my mind and unable to speak' part
Lol, I don't know... is it normal to be so calm?
I don't think I'd be if I had been the driver >_<
And I don't know why after that, my eyes itched for the whole day
2 of my classes were cancelled for the day, damn it
I had a 4-hour break in between, which I used to read a novel and surf the net
And I think that was the cause of my tired eyes... sigh
When I got to my grandmother's house, it was nice to see the baby again
She's getting more adorable by the day, with her hair all sticking out and defying gravity
It was all sunshines and rainbows till her brother came!
My little mischievous rascal brat of a cousin brother!
I've never seen a boy so spoilt rotten, he's really bad to the bone even at age 4
*shudders for the second time*
He even hit me and my mum and my grandma, the rascal!
I don't even wanna think of what he's capable of doing when he grows older
And then my fourth aunt came over and gave him a good and long scolding
And I felt like I was being lectured too lol~ but pity the poor boy T_T
He's nice and adorable when he's not demanding and stubborn
Ahh~ went to the pet shop to buy fish food and I saw adorable baby bunnies oh gad!
I want them but I also don't want them! Ugh what?!
I'm contradicting myself, I must be crazy... it's about time
With all the assignments, I'm actually stressed out!
I even have a pimple now, it's been long since I had any!
And that is the level of my stress! Argh!
And then went to Giant with mum to buy some unnecessary stuff lol
Just to kill time while waiting for my dad, younger bro, elder bro and his gf to meet up for dinner
And I don't know what I'm talking about anymore -_-
I don't see this going anywhere...
It wasn't supposed to be like this lol!
I was supposed to blog about something else!
I'm just really exhausted, really...

Oh~ and one more thing...
Happy 13th Birthday to Mingzy~!!!
Congrats on finally hitting the teenage year ;D
*screams "still jailbait!"*

0 Played: