CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Go Slow


Just got back from uni not long ago
I usually don't have classes on Fridays
But today is an exception coz it's a replacement class
So I had a mid-term test earlier followed by a nerve-wrecking presentation
But I think both went well, considering I didn't really revise for the test lol~
We students just have to crap alot and make it sound convincing ;D
I feel so relieved now that it's over and done with
Feels like a weight has been lifted from my chest
Pheeeeeeeeew~ :DDDDDDDD
I've been meaning to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince since the promotions came out
I've always been a fan of the Harry Potter movies
Have watched every single one of it till now
I don't know about the books though
I'm not a contemporary person
I don't follow the trend, I go at my own pace
And when I'm finally into it, the hype is over~ lol
Like Friendster, Facebook, and recently Twitter >>>>>
Like so... 'syok sendiri' when everyone has moved on to other things
But it's okay, it makes me unique and special~ LOL

0 Played: