CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crushed


Felt kinda disappointed and a little sad today
I believe I've mentioned in my earlier post about this crush I have on a guy in my campus
Yeah, I named him the Jaebum-look-alike
Because, well... he looked like Jaebum
Have no idea who the freak Jaebum is?
Which world are you living in?!
Lol okay, apparently not my K-pop obsessed world XD
No worries, it will all be solved later
So, the thing is... this guy whom I thought resemble Jaebum
My first impression was that he's cute, but not that tall, just like Jaebum
He looked like the cool and funny sorta guy, not to mention cute to boot
Have I mentioned that he's cute and look like Jaebum?
LOL just kidding, I need to stop saying the words cute and Jaebum
See, I spazz and spazz and I can never get to the main point here!
So, the thing is... I haven't seen him for a week or so now
And when I saw him this morning, I was a little crestfallen...
He had his cool hair shaven off! >:O
And now he doesn't look like Jaebum much anymore! T_T
Still, I kept staring at him, as if hoping his hair would grow back... LOL
Why?!?! You're supposed to be my campus Jaebum dammit!
How am I going to dream and fantasize and anticipate anymore?! D:
Oh, but today... I noticed some guy who looked like AJ~ :D
Pfft... whatever Jaebum-look-alike, shave your hair for all you like
You can never compare to the real thang!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaebum is the homophobic, tough, streetwise guy from Seattle
He's also freaking hilarious yet overflowing with charisma
He is awesomely talented in vocals and dancing
He's just so cool, suave and smooth
He's not that tall, but he makes it up with his 8-pack and a body to die for
He's cute when he wants to be, and serious when he needs to be
He is, afterall... the leader of 2PM
They're the most down-to-earth group I've ever known
They're just average guys having fun at what they do
2PM can come another day, coz it's all about Jay Park today!
Are you lost baby? Coz you've been running around my mind all day~
LOL~ cheesy line is cheesy line...

0 Played: