Goodness.
OMG.
Today is quite a shitty day for me
Almost met in an accident on the way home
Had a narrow escape with death
My heart almost leaped out from my chest
I think part of my soul flew away...
I could only imagine myself looking as white as paper
Thank God I'm still alive to blog about this
My friend was driving and she didn't see the car in front of us that was trying to cut to the fast lane
I wanted to warn her but it happened to fast and I couldn't find my voice
She quickly swerved the car from the middle to fast lane
It was a close call, she almost lost control of the car and luckily we never hit another car or the divider
It was on a highway, and I could only imagine that if there was an accident, there was gonna be a chain of accidents *shudders*
But today was also shitty in other ways
My big toe hurts and I can't walk properly T_T
Also, my trusty watch decided that it hates me today
It betrayed me and my punctuality!
I went to uni an hour earlier so I decided to go to the library
I was so engrossed in the book and according to my watch I still had time
And my 'trusty' watch decided to stop ticking at 12pm
So I thought... okay time for class
I walked down the path and it was silent... too silent
And the door was closed, something's not right
I opened the door and everyone were seated, my tutor was talking
And ohh~ it looks like class had started
I was thinking, did class started earlier? How come I'm not told?
So I asked my friend next to me, "What time did class start?"
And she said 12
So I looked at my watch and it was indeed 12 o_o
I double checked with my handphone...
And it showed 12.30pm :O
Can anyone say, whacked?! Except... this is not funny...
Good gad, I was half an hour late for class
And the best part was, I still dared to walk into class like nothing happened!!!
I would've apologised and tell her my reason if I knew T_T
Damn you watch, I'm gonna replace your batteries! Argh!
Shit this, I hate this week... it's batshit crazy!
I have 2 assignments due, 3 mid-term exams and a group presentation!
It's so hectic, I can't breathe...
And I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight
I need to finish my presentation slides and I have a mid-term exam tomorrow
And tomorrow I need to finish my 6-8 page assignment on philosophy!
Needed something to calm me down...
Went to Aeon while waiting for mum to pick me up
Walked around the supermarket and took my own sweet time
Grabbed Rocky sticks and Beryl's blueberry chocolate... yum~
I noticed that they have alot of imported chocolates!
Alot of Japanese chocolates too, I'm gonna buy some next time :D
Ahh~ nothing soothes the soul like bittersweet dark chocolate
I'm in love with that stuff =x
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment