CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Goodbye Kitty


Been out since 3 and just got home...
Asked mum to let me drive earlier but decided not to coz I didn't bring my license
I was exhausted and tried to nap in the car on the way home
It was a good thing that I wasn't driving coz...
My mum ran over a cat
I wasn't even looking at the road, I was napping when the sound and impact jolted me and the slight swerve of the car
She hit my lap and told me she knocked a cat and it was white
I froze... and found it hard to swallow my saliva
Was speechless for a moment and finally asked... how?
She said the cat came too near, it was trying to cross the road
It was a split-second thing, and we never looked back
By the sound and impact of it, it's confirmed dead D:
A few minutes later... I turned to her and said "murderer" and asked how is she gonna sleep tonight LOL
I know death is a sad thing, just to lighten up the sombre mood
The accident was unintentional anyway
All the way home, I was thinking what would the car look like outside
I remember my mum ran over a puppy before when she was trying to reverse the car at my grandma's house, that was ages ago
She even tried to knock down a cow, unintentionally of course, but she managed to avoid it
Some things can't be avoided...
And then I thought, maybe this wouldn't have happened if I had driven
Or maybe I would be the one who ran over the cat and feel very horrible after that and probably be scarred forever and probably give up driving all together D:
And my mum told me something my elder bro told her a few weeks ago
This happened like... 2 years ago and he only told her now -_-"
My brother is such a soft-talking, cowardice wuss! LOL pfft...
I just got angry when I heard this...
It seems that, shortly after we moved here...
A car ran over my dog, Russell... and he went underneath the car
It's a miracle he is still alive today
I can't recall him being seriously injured or bloody except for a time when he was limping and was really sick
My poor piglet T______________T

And when we got home, I didn't dare to get out of the car
Coz it was hit on my side
I practically rushed out of the car and skipped away
I was scared yet curious o_o
Watched my mum took buckets of water to wash away the 'bloody evidence'
Btw, the title is a spin from Hello Kitty, got it?
Muahaha... okay this is probably not a good time to crack jokes


0 Played: