Had a mid-term exam today
Didn't revise until this morning... tried to cram everything in
That's just how I work :P
But I gotta say the exam was do-able
Kinda had a pleasant day today
I'm usually shy around guys and all
But today I joked around with my guy friends, and it was all cool
I'm more open to friendly, funny guys who like to joke around, have a sense of humour and just chill
I find myself easier to talk to them that way
I like guys who can take a punch, coz that's what I usually do... I punch them on the arm lol~
I just do it unconsciously, we joke and tease and I just punch him XD
I like guys who doesn't take things to heart, just be cool about it
I'm also not very good at responding to compliments and stuff like that
Like when someone just tells me I'm funny out of the blue
I'll go... "Uhh, I am?"
What? Am I supposed to say thank you? LOL
But, it's still a nice feeling hearing people tell you that
It's like you touched them in some way :)
I'm craving strawberry chocolate lately o_o
It could turn into a full-fledged addiction O_O
But what the heck, chocolate makes me happy :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment