Today kinda sucked...
I already reached PJ and all of a sudden the rain poured
And it was so windy it nearly swept me off my feet, no joke
So I went under a shade but the wind kept blowing rain at me
I couldn't even cross to the other side, it was that bad
Didn't even bother to open my umbrella, coz it'll probably fly away -_-
My hair was in a mess, I bet I looked like a wet dog
And I just washed my hair this morning!
So I thought, should I make a run for it or should I wait till the rain stops?
I was about to walk when I felt that my pants were wet
And damn, the lower part of my pants were soaked!
Just great, and I'm drenched wet
So I called my mum, said
"I wanna go home. I don't think I can go to class. The rain bla bla bla..."
So I went home, soaked, drenched and almost froze to death
And the rain went on for 5 friggin' hours!!!
What's with the rain?!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment