CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Puppyface


Was watching 2PM's reality show, Wild Bunny
It's really fun(ny) to see this side of the guys
It shows their dorm life, who they share the room with, etc..
The boys are just being themselves and carefree since there are no restrictions
Had a good laugh and I relished at the fact that Jaebum totally sucked at driving during the night, which is pretty much like me :D
And I also realised something
Do not piss Nichkhun off, coz an angry Nichkhun is scary T_T
Who would ever thought the angelic and cute puppy-faced Nichkhun even had angry cells?!
LOL so hard ;D
Now, who the puppyface is Nichkhun???
Why, he is the one and only Thai Prince... of 2PM that is


Photobucket

How can anyone not fall in love with that face?!?!
adsfngjhmhmjkdmgnhjghnjmklkkfjgmfk *dies*
He's already 21... and I'm not a pedo, this makes me happy :D
He's of Thai-American parentage, speaks fluent English
He came to Korea without knowing a single word of Korean
But he's learning now and can speak too, I'm so proud of him
He also dances and sings well, is tall and well-built
He's crazily popular with the girls in Korea
But I suspect EVERYONE is a little in love with him~
Even Jaebum can't stop singing praises about him *cough*
He's just such a Prince Charming
Everything he does is sweet and perfect
Even his mistakes are adorable, he can do no wrong
And he has a killer wink! Everyone just swoons at the sight of it
He's also called wink machine coz he's always required to make winks XD
He is truly a gift from heaven, proof that angels do exist
Nichkhun and Jaebum make up 2/3 of my favourite guys in 2PM
The other guy will be revealed sooner or later
They are my American boys! Except... they're Asian :D

Edit: Just found this pic of 2PM and thought of including it here
Wild Bunnies kyaaa~ ugh such cuties... I wanna kidnap a few ;D
Dang, the picture's too small here, can't really read the words

Photobucket


0 Played: