CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Phail


I almost... had a heart attack today
Took my iPod out to listen, to block out the sounds from the TV
But when I turned it on, the screen kept flickering off and wouldn't display anything!
I was all... OMG this is not happening, this can't be happening!!!
I quickly thought of what I did with it before, if I've dropped it on the floor or in the water
Or did anyone took it when I wasn't looking and killed it and now it's DEAD?!?!
UGHHHH why my precious ApplePie!!! WHY?!

Tell me who killed you and I will exact revenge for us!
But that wasn't the case, I found it where I last put it and have not touched it since
So, what's wrong with it then?
I was about to cry, I can't believe this is happening...
What am I to do without my iPod, without music?
I was already thinking of taking it for repair or maybe buy a new iPod and have my parents kill me but I will have my iPod either way!!!
But... everything is stored inside it, all my songs, pictures, videos... *facepalms*
And then I thought of something...
Something that should've been done earlier and save me from all the agony
I went upstairs to my room and took the USB cable
Plugged it in and voila! The screen displays something like this,
'Very low battery. Please wait.'
And I just stared at my iPod like it just talked to me!
No, I'm just pissed that I got all worked up because of THAT?!
All I needed to do was RECHARGE?! Why you little..... *strangles*
But I was sure there was still battery left when I last used it, I made sure of that
Maybe I accidentally left it on in my pocket and the battery died a slow death
Thank God it's still alive!!!
Now I feel like an idiot, a happy idiot :D



0 Played: