Went grocery shopping after dinner last night... all the way to the Carrefour at Kapar lol
Because my mum and I haven't been there and some items are cheap
So my mum was driving and she didn't know the way, and I kept providing directions eventhough it was my first time going and I had no idea... LOL
It was the same when we were heading home, I just followed my intuition and say turn here and there... and mum would start questioning if it was the right road and say "I shouldn't have listened to you." LOL
But really... I did get us out!
The thing with Carrefour is, it looks grand and mighty on the outside... but it couldn't even be compared to Aeon Jusco or even the Giant hypermarket near my place
However, the highlight of going there was the eye candies~
Gosh... I noticed this one guy when I walked through the entrance and we had eye contact
I was taken aback a little... my oh my, who is this pretty boy??
He's so cute with boyish good looks and young, oh gawd I'm guessing he's 17~18-ish
And maybe because the place is so small, I kept bumping into him... or maybe it's just because I'm on the lookout for him XD
But we had eye contact several times... I thought I was gonna melt on the spot lol
There's something about him that's really charming, and I think it's his pretty eyes and dashing smile... I always fall for guys with great smiles, they make me wanna break into a silly grin ;D
I'm not as innocent as I thought I am... the poor guy, I hope he's not freaked out by this nuna LOL
Oh God please help me so, I think I'm becoming a pedo cougar coz I recently acquired a taste for younger guys roflmao!!
A few days ago, I saw this boy who looks like Changmin... and I went crazy
Well, not really... but I must be crazy coz the boy's like 16-ish
I still envision him sometimes... because you know, he looks like Changmin for goodness sake the guy who owns the biggest chunk of my heart
I don't know if I'm hallucinating or what, picturing all these guys who look like people I know from K-pop... there's Jaebum, Changmin and even Jongmin... but they don't compare to the real thing though D;
Younger guys and older guys, they all have their own charms
I always thought I cannot accept a younger boyfriend, but don't be surprised if I ever do date one! XD
I hope Malaysia would be more acceptable towards this like South Korea, where dating younger guys is all the trend, LOL~
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment