Went to my grandmother's place earlier, well... last night
Argh, why do I always blog about it after midnight?!
I'm just going to change the time and date so it's less confusing, okay? :D
It's not much... just 6 minutes to midnight? Ahahaha!
So, I went there to celebrate my little baby cousin's first birthday!
Her name is Crystal and she is absolutely adorable!
She's such a darling too, doesn't throw tantrums and cry much ;D
She's like the little sister I never had, LOL
Her parents are based in Singapore, they're working so we're taking care of her instead
Took some pictures and there was a birthday cake too, courtesy of my first aunt
And then we crossed over to my fourth aunt's house, because birthday girl's mother called and requested to see her via webcam
All was good, until her four-year-old brother who was recently sent back there to be reunited with his mother saw my mum and my younger bro, whom he was very attached to while he was staying here in Malaysia
He misses us very much, he was on the verge of crying but he was holding it all in
I mean, it's so sad and heartbreaking to see a 4-year-old boy trying not to express his emotions, because he's hurting inside, he's just a kid for goodness sake
I felt like sending him over wasn't the right thing to do, he's much happier and comfortable with us
But we're not his parents, what say do we have in this matter?
I just don't want him to go through what he's going through now, hope all this doesn't affect his upbringing... he's a bright and mischievous kid... well, he was until he was sent there
I don't want him to feel like we've abandoned him, don't want him to experience different surroundings at such a young age, it's culture shock
I told my mum, that she should offer to take care of him... she agrees with me
But then again, what can we do if his real parents wants him back, right?
Argh, the sight was just heartwrenching... IDEK anymore!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to CRYSTAL TAN~!!!
stop drooling all the time ;x
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment