CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Moon


Watched New Moon last night/this morning till 4:30am... like finally
No... it's not showing in theatres anymore... and yes, that's right (hush)
Finally watched it, like after all the hype is gone -_-
The reason I started watching Twilight and became a fan was because of Robert Pattinson's Edward
How ironic is it that I'm rooting for Taylor Lautner's Jacob to end up with Bella in New Moon?
Jacob is all kinds of wonderful... Bella's right, he is beautiful...
He appealed to me so much that I sorta forgot about Edward for a while there... this time Edward seemed a little blah, he wasn't appealing like in Twilight which made me fall head over heels with him
Oh Jacob~ you're young, healthy, tanned, well-built, handsome and everything a girl wishes for... I don't know if Bella is in the right mind to refuse you but it's okay you can always come to me... LOL
Dayummm... and he has that temper which makes him so much hotter!
What do I do with you Edward?? D:

1 Played:

Anonymous said...

New Moon was amazing^^ very magical and of course the actors are always fabulous^^

drey jewelry