I never thought the day would come... where I'd actually like indie music
I gave this indie band a listen, because:
1. The frontman and lead vocalist is none other than You're Beautiful's "Shinwoo-oppa", Jung Yonghwa
2. The leader Jonghyun is a cutie and kind of resembles Jaejoong
3. It is my philosophy that if I like half or at least 3 of the members of a group, I am a fan
So the group in question here is the newly debuted indie rock band CNBLUE (Code Name Blue)
At first, I thought... Ugh, not another F.T. Island -_-
I couldn't like FTI, but surprisingly I'm liking this band!
Their music is awesome, the kind of music that makes you feel liberated!
Awesome band, just saw their debut stage on Music Bank earlier
They didn't seem like a rookie at all ;x
Okay, gotta go for my dentist appointment! *shudders*
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment