CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dental Pains


Let's talk about my experience at the dentist earlier
It was scheduled at 7:30 but the receptionist called me, asking if 8:30 was okay... so I said yeah, I'm free
So I went there, reached exactly at 8:30 but the patient wasn't done, so my mum and I sat around for half an hour or so... it was alright, there was some kinda commotion going on at the clinic that provided us entertainment lol
When they called me in, I suddenly got panicky
Went in and lied down on the dentist's reclining chair, told myself to breathe properly
But I closed my eyes most of the time, kinda scared of the pain and so that nothing gets into my eyes -_-
So, the first part was filling the part that chipped off, that didn't hurt
When he told me he had to laser abit of my gum, that didn't hurt either
I thought... phew! that didn't hurt at all!
But what I regret the most was asking for scaling
The pain was so excruciating... I thought I was gonna die, really
I was like... doctor, are you trying to kill me?? what did I ever do to you?! lol
When he told me to spit into the sink, I got shocked... I had a mouthful of blood and saliva
And it went on for 3 times, I had to spit the blood out... it was like a scene out of a horror movie, seriously
I thanked the doctor and all after it was done, but the moment I went out I started complaining to my mum about the pain, lol~
I will take good care of my teeth from now onwards, I don't want to go through that again T___T
.

2 Played:

Kitty said...

Hi mishie.. oh that really sucks. I have a dentist appt tomorrow but luckily they give me medicine so its numb and they suck everything from my mouth and i only have to spit once... i hope your next visit is a lot better! Your blogs are interesting ^_^ btw nice to meet you im kati

Mishie said...

hi kati~ yeah it sucked, i still shudder whenever i think about it. they gave me some kinda medicine too and it was numb for a while, but i think it wore off and then the pain kicked in! good luck for your dentist appointment tmrw, if it's not too late XD thanks, nice to meet you too :D