CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year, A New Start


Guhhh... what the hell, wtfuckery is this?!
This is not supposed to happen, this is not how I wanted to welcome the new year!
This better be a sick joke...
Like WTF... one of the first thing I saw since I woke up is this headline:


"TVXQ Has Officially Disbanded?"


I thought my heart had stopped beating for a second...
I've been dreading this, I didn't want it to happen, didn't expect it to happen so soon
It says that as of 31 Dec 2009, they have disbanded and 'Break Out!' will be their last single... I love Break Out! and it's reached 152 playcounts now
You have got to be kidding me, this cannot be their last single!!!
But with all the crisis surrounding them, surely things have changed among the members
I can only hope that they will stay together despite the differences, they will solve them
They have been together for so long, surely a matter like this won't stop them
They should know, they're better off as five, they're like an invincible force
They even vowed that they would not disband...
The day they disband is the day of the death of Cassiopeians all over the world
I have been a fan of DBSK since 2005, when I was a senior highschooler
I have seen them rise from being relatively unknown to the megastars they are today
When I told my friends about this group named Dong Bang Shin Ki, they only laughed at the ridiculous name
A name is nothing but a name... that didn't stop DBSK, did it?
Now, they're the most popular group in Asia, most influential, most powerful, they're massive with 800,000 fans and counting
They're at the top of their game, they've reached heights that other groups can only dream of
They have achieved so much, touched the hearts of so many... I think they're a force to be reckoned with
There is no group more perfect than they are, the five are made to be together, to sing together
And all that is just too good to come crumbling down in just a span of 5 years

I fell in love with them during the Rising Sun days, and grew to love them more and more each day... with the release of every album
I can still remember clearly, how I got pulled into the world of DBSK
I was browsing through a list of recommendations, for prettiest guy of the season contest in LJ
There were many guys from J-pop groups
But there was one guy who caught my attention... he looked exactly like a girl with shoulder-length jet-black hair and white porcelain skin... and I was immediately enamored
Hmm... it says his name is Hero from the K-pop group TVXQ... what is TVXQ? I've never heard of it before
But it was because of this Jaejoong that I looked into TVXQ/DBSK, learned about the other members... memorized their names to their faces, their positions, their birthdays
I was obsessed... I loved all of them
Although it was Jaejoong who reeled me in, he was never my favourite
I found myself noticing the youngest, Changmin, my eyes following him first always
I have no idea why, he's so shy, quiet and reserved
He was a cute boy during the early years of their debut (ehem, he's the same age as me, I'm not a pedo)
But he kept growing taller and buffer, hotter and manlier
He stands at 186cm now with legs that go on forever

He's not that awkward, skinny but cute kid from before
But he doesn't smile as much anymore, he's more cold, angsty and snarky now... what triggered the change?
It only made me want to know about him more, like him even more
He doesn't have the best voice (Junsu)
He doesn't have the prettiest face (Jaejoong)
He doesn't have the manliest physique (Yunho)
He's doesn't have the deepest voice (Yoochun)
He's not the strongest with biceps to die for (Jaejoong)
He's not the funniest and cutest (Junsu)
He's not the best dancer (Yunho)
He's not the most charming and romantic (Yoochun)
He's not the most popular with the fans (Jaejoong)

I don't even know why he's my favourite, there are no words to explain... wait, let me try
He's the youngest with charms of his own
He's the tallest among the members
He has the most versatile voice that can go really high
He's the smartest and wittiest
He's more mature than the other members
He doesn't like losing, he's determined and tries his best
He's a fast learner
He's the best at Japanese, probably wins Yoochun at English too
He has the perfect body, slender, sexy and sensual, not too muscular
He has that androgynous face, just the right amount of pretty and handsome
He's cute and sensitive
He tries not to let his emotions show, but once in awhile he does
He cries, and I have the overwhelming urge to protect and give him a hug
He's mischievous, there's a glint in his eyes
His lopsided smile is just like a smirk, makes you think he's planning something evil
His eyes are mismatched when he smiles, and I think it's the cutest thing
My heart aches so much when I saw recent photos of Changmin, looking thin and exhausted, gloomy and stressed, tired and depressed... he's lost so much weight, the poor guy D:
I just gaped... what the hell happened to him???
No doubt caused by all the crisis surrounding them

Okay, I need to stop spazzing and praising their greatness, I'm supposed to mope
This is getting too long, I could write a friggin' essay about them
If only my thesis was about them, I'd happily do it
Anyway, this whole DBSK scandal crisis thing, and talks of disbandment is really wearing me out
It's been going on and unresolved for months!
First, Jaebum's departure from 2PM and S.Korea... and now this
It's been bad news after bad news... when will it stop?!
I don't know what I'd do if DBSK ever disbands
Even my family and friends know how crazy I am over them
I'm really attached, they've unknowingly become part of my life, my daily routine
Just when I'm starting to mourn the loss of my favourite group ever
This new headline came in, and I'm really pissed:


"TVXQ disbanding is false?"


Okay, whose neck should I break for spreading such rumours?!
Sick joke it was... cheated my feelings when I was ready to bawl my eyes out and cry a river of tears
I'm glad it wasn't real though
My wishes for this new year...
I'm praying real hard that they will stay together as DBSK for many years to come, continue being amazing and making great music... they're Gods of the Rising East for a reason!
I hope they will resolve their conflict with their management and their differences among the members, I want them to be as close as they were before all of this started
I also hope Jaebum will forgive himself, we've never blamed him in the first place
Hottests all over the world are waiting for his return to lead 2PM once again
Their group is only a little over their one year anniversary but their fans are a force to be reckoned with, going through great lengths to voice out
I hope S.Korea will welcome Jaebum back with open arms, he's repented enough
And another crisis in SM Ent, I'm not a fan of Hankyung but I hope he solves his issue too... Super Junior won't do without their resident Chinese member!
There there, it's New Years Day so I can't be moping around, gotta be hoping!

This is one friggin' long post!
What's a new year without some DBSK for me? ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
.

0 Played: