CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello There, 2010


This is it... my last post for 2009
Written 235 posts this year... which makes it 235 memorable things to remember
There have been ups and downs, no doubt about that
But it has been a good year nonetheless
I've got my first experience in the working field, albeit only for my internship
Together with my uni life and assignments
It has been an eye opener, it made me realise what I want to do in the future
I already have things planned out after I graduate, but to realize it or not I will only know next year
They are some of my newfound passion... and I hope I'll keep discovering new things to challenge myself
I've also welcomed my baby girl cousin, Crystal, who has been put under my mum's care while her parents are based in Singapore
Unfortunately, I also had to say farewell to her four-year-old brother who had also been with us since he was a baby, he's gone to join his mother in Singapore... gosh, I do not like that country
Also, my good friend who got married this year... I wish her happiness for the coming years
My other friends who have graduated recently, I'm happy for them... how does it feel?
I can't wait for my turn!
My friends who are currently studying like me... let's graduate with success!
I wish my family and friends the best of health, wealth and happiness in the coming year
May it bring many, many pleasant surprises~!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2O1O ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers.
.

0 Played: