Didn't get enough sleep last night, probably 2 hours or so
Thing is, I went to bed around 12+ and tossed and turned till maybe 3 with shitloads of things going through my mind and finally I drifted off to sleep but I had to wake up at 5, feeling like I had never slept at all
The day before, I was like 'What's there to study anyway?' and come midnight when I was packing my bag and file for the exam and I went 'WTFOMG where did all these notes come from WTF I remember now WTF I'm so screwed I'm good as dead for exam tomorrow'
So I went to bed with a heavy heart and a heavier mind and damn random things just kept popping into my head it's as if they don't want me to fall asleep, like 'serves you right we're gonna plague your mind all night'
And damn, I can't remember any of them right now even if I tried... If I could remember any then at least I could make a joke out of it right here right now to compensate my lack of sleep but none!
I think I'm paranoid...
So I thought I'd wake up earlier at 5am and log on to the computer to read up on some articles for the exam but guess what, even my computer is boycotting me
Like what the hell, of all days and all times it chose this morning to refuse to start up properly D:<
I tried and tried and tried again till it finally worked around 35 minutes later but I was beyond pissed by then
Ended up I retrieved the files to my desktop but I didn't have the time or patience to read them anymore, thank you... you piece of shit of a PC
Aaaaaaah... how was my exam today?
Nothing went wrong yet everything went wrong...
It wasn't that bad like that horror story our tutor told us that's the problem with exaggerating tutors but I was glad the questions weren't that hard, I'm already thankful that they didn't ask us to draw diagrams and shit using the comp because my computer skills suck, the only thing I use to draw is Paint which even everything turned out unrecognizeable
One thing I beat myself over is that I didn't have enough time to complete the last question, I barely wrote a paragraph or so but screw it I didn't know what I should answer for it anyway
However, I always try not to leave the question empty and always try for an answer no matter how crappy or nonsensical it is because even key points get you marks
The other mistake was that I didn't proofread my answers before sending them to print, yes print... imagine a computer lab with 30 students sitting for the exam all typing away, smashing the keyboards and sending for printing and that's all you can hear... doesn't it just makes you go crazy and a little paranoid?
How am I supposed to hear myself think amidst all those keyboard smashing?
Yes, I didn't think and I'm amazed at how I managed to complete the exam, okay half-complete the exam but with 2 typing mistakes, one being a letter I forgot to capitalize and two being mistaking 'empathic' for 'empathetic' but screw it what's the difference anyway I'm not gonna beat myself over it beats myself over it anyway
Seriously, these kind of exam shouldn't exist, it gives students a nervous breakdown!
What happened to the spacious and quiet exam halls where you're at peace to actually think and you could even hear a pencil drop?!
I went to Aeon Jusco on the way home to somewhat comfort myself...
Bought that white headphones I talked about a few posts back and I'm utterly disappointed
The sound quality sucks ass it friggin' cheated me what's with the bullshit "superb sound quality" and "volume control"
Even my cheaper earphones sound so much better and twice louder than this ripoff headphones which not to mention also hurts my ears!!!
I'm calling it a day... T______T
I'm tired, sleep-deprived, feeling crappy and I'm writing too much
.
Test Post
10 years ago
2 Played:
Have a well-deserved break and don't stress. I'm sure you did just fine =)
thank you, JJ... whoever you are ;)
Post a Comment