I'm back... after being away for 2 days!
Went for a family outing to Genting Highlands
Was reluctant to go at first... I don't really like the place
It makes me sick... just thinking about it makes me sick
It always left me with unpleasant memories...
I just hate traveling up and down the hills and winding road
Not only does it make me dizzy and nauseous, but the smell of brakes, burnt rubber and fern is just really... ugh
And I dislike Genting too... damn place smells like cigarettes and smoke!
But I decided to go anyway because my whole family is going so if I don't go, I'll be left alone at home which means I'll have to cook for myself and I really don't want to sleep in an empty house
I followed mum into the casino, was kinda worried that they'll check my ID
I asked mum whether the legal age is 18 or 21?
Not that it mattered... I'm already 21 anyway, lol~
But I just had a feeling that they'll stop me at the checkpoint and request to see my ID coz I look amateur-ish
I mentioned to mum that this is my first time entering a casino and she was shocked, she thought she'd brought me in before
I said no, that was years ago in the Star Cruise
But the casino in Genting is really huge and amazing, I was in awe
Countless of tables and even more countless of slot machines, feels like I'm in an arcade or something when I saw those lol
I really like watching the card dealers and bankers, they have such slight hand movements
They look so fluid, it makes me imagine and laugh to think if they behave like that outside of work too... like interacting with people and friends with all those hand movements, hahaha!
Anyway, sometimes I'm more interested in the banker than the game lol
Some of them are really good looking, there was one guy especially
Bankers are usually quiet and put on a neutral face but this guy is always smiling and talking to the players
I just stood there and squinted my eyes, trying to read his name tag, lol!
Followed mum around, she taught me the rules of the game and how to predict a win
She said her game is Baccarat and it's actually quite fun
I'm just really shocked at the amount of money that players would bet on
My mum bets like RM100+ occasionally and even I think that's alot
But seeing other players bet by the thousands, I feel bad if they lost
It's like... that's as much as someone's monthly pay and you spend it all on one round of game?!
I could buy a new handphone and a laptop with that money! D:
Tsk tsk... I told myself that I would never be a gambler, never get hooked on gambling... never spend my hard-earned money like that
I would only do an honest job and earn honest money...
From what I saw, there is no point in gambling... because the moment you win, you get exhilirated thinking your luck is here so you keep betting, but the more you play the more you lose, but you keep betting because you wanna win back the money you lost, so you fork out more money to keep playing... and the moral of the story is?
Gambling is addicting and you should not let it get the better of you, do not try it unless you have good self-control and a clear conscience... but if you have it you wouldn't be gambling anyway, LOL~
Stopped by the newly established strawberry farm on the way back
We get to self-pick the strawberries but the strawberries were small and not even sweet, the ones in Cameron Highlands would be better
I like the strawberry flowers, I want to grow my own strawberry plant T__T
Going downhill is another problem, the smell of car brakes really makes me wanna throw up
So I breathed more using my mouth than my nose so I won't smell it
It makes me sick, I keep saying "I never wanna go to Genting again!"
But I still go anyway, repeating the same lines everytime like a broken record player D:
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment