Woke up at 8 this morning, got prepared and dressed to attend my cousin's wedding ceremony
I only slept like what... 4 hours last night ;x
Excuse me if I start blurting nonsense...
Initially, I didn't felt like going to my cousin's wedding because of some issue that caused a rift between our families
It's hard to look at that person yet alone congratulate them
But it was nonetheless nice to see my uncles and aunties again, some who came back from overseas
It's amusing to see the look on their faces when they saw how much I've grown up
I'm kinda proud of that fact, I'm more mature now... I'm not that little girl you used to know anymore
Chinese weddings are so... phew~ so many rituals to follow!
Seriously, I get tired just looking at it D:
I like my cousin's Golden Retriever though, it's huge and furry!
Kinda looks like a lion, his name is Rex
My face kinda fell though, I used to have a Cocker Spaniel named Rex too... till it went missing
I miss his droopy ears, silky black coat of fur and his sadface D:
Guh, how did my cousin's wedding came to my missing dog?!
Anyway... I forgot what else to say -_-"
And shet, I got an upset tummy from all the food T__T
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment