Celebrated an early Christmas with my foundation mates at Mid Valley/Gardens, our first time celebrating X'mas after 4 years together? haha
Laughter is always guaranteed when I'm with Ah Bee, Shi Toh, Lemon, Yeu Nuoh, Mishel and Helena~
Went for karaoke session at Red Box, sang some K-Pop songs although most of them didn't have romanization... except for Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry' which was so much fun singing to with Shi Toh ;D
I think I sang quite alot today yesterday, I feel better with friends singing along with me rather than singing alone... I'd feel so self-conscious and shy... and off-key omg! At least my friends will cover it up for me lol!
We also exchanged X'mas presents during dinner, my present went to Mishel and I received Yeu Nuoh's
Thank you, Unoe~! I love them! Got 4 gifts in one day, haha~
Gosh... hanging out and poking fun at each other, sitting down over a meal and cracking jokes every now and then that would make me laugh so much that tears well up in my eyes
I've never laughed so much like this in a long time, and it's always with them... the most memorable and fun times
4 years of knowing each other, I'm gonna miss them so much >_<
Hopefully we would still stay in touch and meet up even after we've graduated
Also done with my last exam paper today, can't say I'm satisfied but I've done what I could
This is probably the first time I've written so much in an exam O_O
I almost used up the whole answer booklet!
Okay not that big of a deal but it's still a feat for me, the whole booklet filled with pages and pages of endless writings!
Funny thing was that I was kinda taking my own sweet time in the beginning, keeping my handwriting neat and all... that is until the last few pages where it started to become scrawlings instead because I was racing against time lol... the hell with neatness!
I'm just relieved it's all over and I'm on my year end holiday now, phew
But I only have 10 days or so... some holiday, it'll pass in a flash! -_-"
I'm on a roll~ meeting up with my MGS friends for Avatar in 3D tomorrow!
Gaaaahhhh... I'm already excited just thinking about it, after watching the making of it the day before
All I can say is... I'm absolutely blown away... Avatar is an epic breakthrough, latest technology and first of its kind
I've gotta brace myself, don't wanna get a heart attack while watching lol... I have a timid heart D:
Staying out till midnight to celebrate X'mas as well? haha
Happy Christmas' Eve, everyone~!!!
[Edit]: Pictures added~ ;DDDDD
Present exchange
Silly pose~ no smiling! I find it funny lol
TB11 once again~!
Two big bullies, victims are always me and Mishel D:
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment