Why, hello December!
Gad, the days pass so quickly...
Each passing day brings me closer to my doom... or something like that
I'm so... so... so... I don't even know how to describe it, sigh~
I'm practically living a free woman's life, worries, obligations and priorities stashed at the far corner in the back of my mind
In the midst of all this, I'm actually reading mangas again!
Currently reading 3 mangas simultaneously, and all three has Prince in it!
Okay, I must have a thing for Princes or something ;x
My internet connection has been playing tricks with me lately...
It goes off every now and then, and that pisses me off!
Guhhh... I didn't even touch the damn modem or cables! D:<
The month December brings alot of melancholy
Last month of the year and everything, a time to reflect on what we've done throughout the year
It seems like only awhile ago, that I still mistook 2009 for 2008
New years always make me feel like that, takes me awhile to adapt
Alot has happened this year, though I can't possibly remember every single detail that happened every year
That's why I have this blog, although I don't pen everything down
It's still nice to have something to remind me ;)
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment