CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Delusional Illusion


Just got home from a full day of shopping and a movie
Didn't buy anything much though, mostly window shopping and groceries
But I did buy a pair of shoes, a pair of wedges actually
I usually don't buy heels like these, but I simply fell in love with it
And insisted that I must have it, even if they're a little too tight
They might be a size smaller but I thought it's fine
It was the hype and the urge that told me to buy it, buy it, buy it!
But here I am, suffering the pain with my feet in a-little-too-tight shoes, cutting the blood circulation lol
I really, really like the shoes though, no regrets about that
I guess either my feet or the shoes would just have to adapt ;x
Watched the disaster movie 2012 with my family
I was gripping the edge of my seat the entire time
It was that intense...
Okay I did not actually grip the edge of my seat, it was just figurative speaking
I was tensed though, it was one hell of a good movie!
I felt so edgy, luckily I smuggled in my snacks which I bought earlier
Munched and chewed away the anxiety on the dried fish strips, lol
I just watched a magic show on AXN just now
This amazing magician, Cyril, who performed in Malaysia
He's just extraordinary, his magic felt so real... there's no way it could just be eye tricks
Like how he took a chick and turned it back into an egg, mashed the egg into a lemon, and the lemon into an orange
Took a knife and cut the orange, the lemon was inside, cut the lemon and the egg was inside
What happened to the chick then?
He recreated life by smashing the egg on the table, and the chick just pops out from it, no joke!
This is the real, real magic... this
And he's a good looker too, albeit kinda short
He reminds me alot of the Japanese icon, Gackt
I thought he looked mixed... possibly with Asian blood
I was right about that... googled him now
And it says his real name is Cyril Takayama, of Japanese and French parentage!
Bravo! bravo! What was that again?
I can't think properly right now, my feet are killing me and cutting off the blood circulation to my brain D:
.

0 Played: