CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Three Wishes


Oh my gad... I'm squealing with excitement!!!
I'm so happy, my heart is thumping against my ribcage so hard
I think I'm hyperventilating...
Finally... after 11 episodes, it finally happened~!
The scene was so dramatic, they were quarreling like couples do
And Go Mi Nam wasn't just gonna take his accusations lying down
Nuh-uh, she stood up for herself and defied him, great acting from Park Shin Hye
And what did he do to shut her up?
Why, he pulled her in and planted a kiss on her of course!
Gosh, my heart almost leaped out at that moment
Holy crap, I so did not expected that!
I'm feeling so lighthearted lol ;D
Kyaaaaaa~ I'm so happy for them, advancements finally!
Nice move Tae Kyung, bravo!


Photobucket

Not only that, she actually received 3 kisses throughout this episode alone!
Yup, one kiss from each of the guys... lucky girl!
Well, Jeremy and Shin Woo kissed her on the forehead though
So Tae Kyung here has the upper hand :D
Lol at her expression when Jeremy planted one on her forehead
Jeremy is probably too happy to find out that she's a girl
He was getting quite worried that he's turning gay lol

Photobucket

And of course, the three gorgeous guys in this drama~
Yes, my favourite colour is definitely lime... ehem *winks*

Photobucket
.

0 Played: