CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shine A Light


I'm very happy and excited over a few things today...
Well for one, I downloaded 2PM's latest album just now
I've been looking forward to their first full length album and it surely did not disappoint
The album is titled '1:59PM' and it was actually a term coined by their fans
It's meant to say that without their leader Jaebum, they're incomplete
And for the remaining six members of 2PM to hear the fans out and use it as the album's title is really... bittersweet and heartwrenching
The songs in the album reflects alot of their feelings toward their leader too
I just heard news that JYP is thoroughly supporting Jaebum and would definitely welcome him back when he's ready and wishes to... and I'll be waiting for the day that happens
Awesome album this, but it would've been better if Jaebum participated in it!
I miss his voice, miss his dance, miss his smile, miss him...

Photobucket

Secondly, I would like to take this moment to spazz about my latest infatuation
I'm really liking this new boyband, MBLAQ
They are Rain's proteges and would surely have a bright future ahead of them
I dislike Rain but who cares about him when I have five four hotties to oogle at
Especially Joon, oh my god I'm absolutely in love with him!

Mir is the youngest and he reminds me of a cute puppy~
Leader Seungho must have lots of burden, look at those panda eyes lol
G.O., don't let his appearance fool you, don't laugh at his moustache either... he has a sweet and smooth voice and I think his facial hair is charming on him
Thunder... I don't really like him so I have nothing to say, lol!
[L-R]: Thunder, Mir, Seungho, G.O., Joon


Photobucket

Thirdly, Episode 11 of You're Beautiful will be aired today, can't wait!
Last week's episode stopped at a cliffhanger
The fake fairy a.k.a villain witch threathened to expose Go Mi Nam's cover and told her to come clean
So Go Mi Nam ditched her disguise as a guy and dolled up as a girl instead, getting ready to come clean herself
But she was stopped by the rest of the A.N.JELL guys
Dramatic performance by the leader who knows her secret, Tae Kyung
But she was really rescued by the guy who's not supposed to know her secret, but does anyway, Shin Woo
And the only guy who doesn't know anything and has been kept in the dark all this while but suspects that he's in love with 'him', Jeremy
And together they form a love square!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fourth, I was just browsing around Son Dambi's page on Wikipedia when I saw that she starred in a music video for MYV
I thought to myself... this MYV couldn't possibly be referring to who I think it is, right?
It couldn't possibly be the same person... but I clicked on the link anyway
There were 2 possibilities, an airport base thingy and the Japanese rocker, Miyavi
I used to be a J-Rock enthusiast when I was in Form 5, 17 years old then
I was really into Visual Kei (visual rock) bands like Dir en grey, The GazettE, Malice Mizer, Alice Nine, Kra, L`Arc~en~Ciel, Glay, Luna Sea, etc..
And I was really crazy over this J-rocker, MYV which is short for Miyavi
The guy is absolutely unique in his own style and gorgeous in every sense
He is very vibrant, loud and colourful, I love his lip-ring and his smile
He has very beautiful eyes and is tall for a Japanese
He has tattoos all over his slender body
He's androgynous but not overly effeminate
He's the definition of a fallen angel, beautiful but broken
As I scroll to the bottom, I got a shock... I'm just really surprised
Miyavi got married this year, to a woman named Melody!
I know I'm already over him, I'm somewhat over all this J-Rock phase
But Miyavi, married?!?! Are you serious?! You have got to be kidding me...
He's not the type of person I would picture getting married, you would know why when you see his pictures
At least not so early... but well, he is 28 years old already...
I'm happy for him, really... pretty wife, and they have a baby too!
The baby's name is kinda unique too, Miyavi + Melody = Lovelie
But gad, I can't grasp the fact that he's married and is a father now!
Where is the freak of nature I used to be obsessed with?!
I really liked him... when he's not being so freaky lol
He's so pretty, one of the prettiest guys I've ever seen... I think he's prettier than his wife gosh this is all so wrong
But I wish him well, Miyavi-sama ;)
Isn't he just colorful?

Photobucket

I logged into my Friendster account just now, after so long!
Who needs Friendster when there's Facebook now?!
Just wanted to check my pictures there, was looking if I had any pictures of Miyavi there... I thought I uploaded some but there wasn't
But I stumbled across this picture...

Photobucket

The caption says that it was my younger bro's puppydog
But I can't seem to remember if we ever had this dog!
I cracked my brain trying to figure out its name and what happened to him... but to no avail!
I asked my mum if she knew, and she had no idea either!
I remembered we had this puppy but I can't remember its name
Somehow, images of this grown up dog with golden fur, wagging its tail excitedly and pouncing on unsuspecting people eagerly... came to mind
Now I'm really, really curious... I've never forgotten the many dogs we had before
I even remembered the ones from my childhood, but why not this?
A few theories actually; it had a short life, I couldn't be bothered about it because it belongs to my brother, or I detest it and my mind erased all memories of it
All I can remember was that it was a silly and hyperactive dog who liked to pounce on me and soil my shirts and pants ;x
Sigh, I will continue racking my brain to find its name
I could easily ask my younger brother if he remembers but I decided not to, where's the fun in that?

[Edit]: YES!!! I finally found out the puppy's name~
Well, with some help from my mum and little bro... okay I lie it's all thanks to my bro he figured it out within a heartbeat! It's his dog after all D:<
The puppy's name was Eddie and he was a gift from my elder bro's ex-girlfriend
But we can't remember what happened to him, whether he ran away or we gave him away or he got into an accident or he died due to illness... no idea
Arghh... now I can rest my mind...
.

0 Played: