I was crestfallen and feeling mellow for the past 2 days...
Something went wrong with my iTunes player two days ago
I switched on the computer and found that my iTunes has reformatted itself
It was just an empty shell, my over 700+ songs were all gone... POOF!!!
I didn't know whether to cry or faint -_-"
I'm not really bothered about the songs, I have them backed up in my iPod
I'm really upset coz I've organized the songs meticulously according to playlist, genres, bands and what not... and now they're all GONE!
Just thinking about it makes me sad and angry, coz I can never reorganize them the same as before
How can Apple do this?!?! What the fudge! D:<
I couldn't listen to any of my songs, I had to listen through Youtube and because it's too tiresome to search and stream other songs, I kept playing the same song over and over again I almost went crazy D;
It also meant I cannot sync my iPod or update it with new songs because that would erase all my old songs, so fudged up!
I finally understood what they meant when they say music is life
I was really at a loss and lifeless without music
But... surprisingly my previous iTunes player is back today!
I was about to jump for joy and thank the heavens when I noticed something was off
Like WHAT THE HELL... almost half of my songs are gone!!!
There are only 391 songs in my player right now!
What the fudge... Oh No no no no NO! DAMN IT
I'm happy and thankful to have my songs back, but I'm not so happy coz I lost half of it
Gad, some songs cannot be retrieved coz they were from CDs, and my disc reader is not working... lost mostly Se7en and DBSK's songs T_T
Also lost all of my J-pop and J-rock songs...
Oh well... no use crying over spilled milk T_______________T
I wanna watch a couple of movies that's gonna release soon
One would be the continuation of the Twilight saga, New Moon
Heard good reviews and responses of it
Second would be Ninja Assassin, never thought I would watch it
No no, I'm not a fan of Rain, neither his music nor his movies... Rain can get lost
The reason why I really really wanna watch is because his boyband MBLAQ member protege, Joon, is also in the movie, playing the younger version of Raizo!
It should be fun to watch~ *hyperventilates*
Also gonna watch 2012 this Saturday with my family ;D
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment