CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

This Is It


Just got back awhile ago from watching a movie and a midnight supper
We watched the Michael Jackson documentary, 'This Is It'
I was reluctant to go at first because I had things to do, but I'm so glad I did
I caught a glimpse of what goes behind the event that should-have-been
I got to see footages, probably the very last of the legendary King of Pop
And I have to say, I respect the man so much even if he's not here anymore
He was going to give his fans the very best
He even gave his best during rehearsals, getting hands on and involved in every detail
Choosing to sing live instead of lip-synching during rehearsals when he should be preserving his voice
He was softspoken and polite to everyone and got respect in return
I just love seeing him dance so fluidly on stage and in synchronization to every beat
I was taken aback at how good he looked
His body was in top condition for someone aged 50
And that shocked me, how can this lean looking man on screen pass away just a few days after this footage was taken, when he looked perfectly fine?
Looking at the whole preparation and rehearsals, the set, the crews, musicians, dancers, choreography... they were all top notch
It was going to be more than amazing, more than spectacular... it was going to be phenomenal
The only thing that I feel sorry for is that the world wouldn't get the chance to witness it
I was trying to grasp the fact that this man on screen now, is gone...
And it's hard because his presence is so felt, I felt like the only thing separating me and Michael Jackson is the screen
The ending was perfect... it inspired me, gave me something to think
It ended with the song 'Man in the Mirror'
And his last words were... "Make that change"
Change what? It could be anything, so much posibilities


I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
.

0 Played: