I've been sick for the past 3 days...
Seriously... I don't feel well, at all
I know what it feels like to have water dripping out from your nose
And it is not a nice feeling, believe me.. you don't even know it till it drips
Gahahaha okay that was disgusting, at least it wasn't mucus-like
I used so much tissue it's not even funny...
I got sick of blowing into tissues so I just stuffed them into my nostrils -_-
I'm sure that would make a funny sight, but I was so sick I couldn't care D:<
I asked my mum if this could be swine flu but she said there's no swine flu anymore and I was like really, no way...
How can that be when Jo Kwon (lol) just got infected a few days ago?!
See... shit this... I forgot what I wanted to say...
My poor dizzy... fuzzy mind... oh woe is me~
I just feel like lying in bed till everything magically gets better
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment