I feel so ripped off... my feelings were cheated!
So much for pouring my heart out in the previous post
Turns out it wasn't the real Nichkhun... just an impostor wtf?!
Gosh... I hate rooming next to my younger brother
As he gets older... he becomes noisier as well -_-
I get so frustrated with him, when I'm going to sleep or waking up
He plays with the ball in his room, kicking it against the door and the wall
He ad-libs and talks to himself, he sings in the bathroom... which we both share
Like what the hell... how do I get any peace in this house?
I thought he's supposed to be more mature and quieter as he grows!
Gahhh... I feel like strangling him and hitting his head with the ball
Or maybe just shout, "Shut the hell up! Stop embarassing yourself!"
Because really... he makes these strange noises that sound really stupid
And he probably doesn't know that I can hear because I haven't said a word
Ugh... problems of a big age gap between siblings...
My elder bro and younger bro get along really well though
I can think of a few reasons why
One, elder bro doesn't stay at home much... thus doesn't have the pleasure of getting annoyed much
Two, elder bro and younger bro have this brotherly bond that the sister has no way of achieving
Three, elder bro and younger bro share the same IQ level...
I'll probably go with reason #3... gahahaha
Oh~ the pains of being the middle child.. I'm not the black sheep! D;
On another note, gonna catch MJ's 'This Is It' tonight with my family
One last memory...
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment