CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Reincarnation


I wanna be a guy in my next life, seriously
Just wanna know what it feels like to be a man
I wanna be as good looking as Jang Geun Suk
I'm absolutely in love with that man, my latest crush!
Maybe all this PMS twice a month thing is making me feel bad about being a girl
It hasn't even been 15 days since my last period -_-

Just finished watching Episode 14 of You're Beautiful
Watched Episode 13 yesterday and it has got to be my favourite episode of the drama ever, it just makes me wanna squeal in happiness! ;D
But all the angst and emo are back in full force in Episode 14, it's so heartbreaking it made me tear up D;
Just when things are getting good, this big inevitable bomb decides to drop! O:
How can a drama be so funny yet so heartbreaking at the same time while still keeping some unsolved mysteries so well hidden
And there's only 2 episodes left!!! What am I going to do?!
This drama will be the death of me... most favourite k-drama ever! <3
Jang Geun Suk is such a good actor, I can stare at him all day all my life and never get bored of him
His face is so flexible and his facial expressions amuses me to no extent
He portrays every meticulous emotions with his perfect face and that makes him a superb actor, Hwang Tae Kyung is possibly the best role he's ever played
He also sings some of the soundtracks for the drama, and he's surprisingly good at it!
I love his voice too, so deep and manly and just pulls you in with his melodious and charming drawl
I can spazz all day long about how much I love this man, but unfortunately I can't stay here too long, I have work to do and I have classes tomorrow on a Saturday! Guhhhhh...

.

0 Played: