I WANT a Samsung Corby ~
I want want want want want!!! *throws a fit*
I was flipping through a newspaper from several days ago when I came across this advertisement for this brand new phone, the Samsung Corby
I did a double take and the phone looks somehow familiar to me
I had my suspicions, so I started googling and putting the pieces together
It's the same phone that the characters in 'You're Beautiful' are using!
And I knew I MUST have it~!
There are only 4 colors available in Malaysia: yellow, orange, pink and white
But.. but.. the one Jang Geun Suk's using is lime >_<
I'm thinking of getting maybe white or orange...
But the price tag is kinda heavy on the pockets... okay who am I kidding it's gonna burn a hole through my wallet and then my pocket!!!
It's friggin RM700++!!! I'm just a poor student lol
I don't have that much with me now... maybe if I wait till Chinese New Year
I told my mum about it just now and she refused to hear me lol T__T
I'm usually not interested in phones, but somehow I'm really keen on this one
Something to remind me of the drama when it's over...
I slept at 5:00am this morning, finishing up some work which I blame myself for procrastinating so much
Got only 4 hours of sleep when I had to wake up at 9:00am and leave for uni at 10
It has been a long and exhausting day, I'm totally drained and starving
The only meal I had at breakfast was two pieces of toast and an Iced Milo at lunch
I didn't have anything till I came home just now at 9:00pm!
The reason was because my group mates and I stayed back at uni to record a TV news for our assignment
Phew, anchoring and TV news production is way far from easy, believe me
I'm seriously having double thoughts about actually becoming a journalist >_<
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment