CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Forgotten


No wonder... I felt like I was missing something important
I forgot to wish the two people who share the same birthday today
No, actually I only forgotten about one
I wished Ah Bee this morning by SMS and Facebook just now!
I'll wish her here again,
Happy Birthday to Bee Yee~!!!
This woman... was looking forward to see her in person in uni today
But I was told that she was hiding at home and refused to see people
Shi Toh said she's scared that she will have to treat everyone to a meal lol
But according to Ah Bee just now, she said she went to uni for her class and went home straight after
Too bad, didn't get to see her and wish her in person >_<
All the best in your future undertaking and may your hopes and dreams come true!

The other person I forgot to wish but I still remembered a few days ago that his birthday is approaching and it's on the same day as Ah Bee
I totally forgotten about him today -_-"
Happy 25th Birthday to Se7en~!!!
To the guy who plays an important part in my life, well in my K-pop life at least
I'm just really glad that he's back in Korea and working on his Korean music again
The American Dream just wasn't meant for anyone, still love him nonetheless
The last I heard was that he's going to perfrom in fellow YG labelmate, G-Dragon's upcoming solo concert... so good to see the YG Family lovin'~
It's a very good strategy, that way he can promote GD's concert and pull in Se7en's fans as well, those anticipating to see him on stage... it's a win-win situation really


p/s: Ah Bee, you see how good I am?
I didn't reveal your age above, although you're only a couple of years younger than Se7en, ahahahaha... oops ;D
Please collect your present before I throw it away~
.

0 Played: