CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yellow Fellow


I got my birthday present after 6 months lol...
But I absolutely LOVE it to bits, thank you Ah Bee and Shi Toh!
Met Ah Bee yesterday and we exchanged birthday presents, although it looked like we're exchanging X'mas gifts but it's too early for that
Before that, she kept telling me to collect my present because:

1) It's gathering spiderwebs

2) It's already ripe from being in her car too long

She told me it's a banana but I didn't take her seriously at first, thought she was joking because their nickname for me is Banana
But I was surprised when I received the present and took a peek... it is indeed yellow and soft!
I cop a feel and molested it abit and it is indeed cresent-shaped!
Gasp~ took it out from the plastic bag and it is indeed a BANANA!!!
*faints* She was really telling the truth lol~
But it's the cutest banana I have ever seen!!!

Photobucket

It's really nice to hug ;D
It has found a home on my bed now, together with my butterfly pillow from my MGS girls and my orange Ty bear from McDonald's

Had my convocation photoshoot today, had to dress formal in a white long-sleeved shirt
It was amusing to witness all my girl classmates fuss over their make-up and hair
I was like... oh that's okay my lip gloss would do just fine... but I ended up drawing eyeliner on my eyes and straightening my hair LOL~
It is going to be THE photo that will be blown up and projected on the screen for the whole world to see on my convocation day!!!
It has to be at least somewhat decent lol~
.

0 Played: