CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Wedding Dress


Got a little surprise when I checked allkpop.com this afternoon~
Tae Yang's new song was just released earlier today!
It's called 'Wedding Dress', the second single following 'Where U At'
The song is awesome, makes me love the composer/producer Teddy even more... the man is just amazing, there's nothing he can't do!
But really, this song makes my heart bleed after watching the sad music video
It opens with Tae Yang getting frustrated while composing a song on his piano
Then it shows him getting dressed and suited up, crossing a busy street
The next scene shows him arriving at a wedding and he smiles in acknowledgement at the pretty bride
No, it's not his wedding... it's his two best friends' wedding
He tries to be happy for them
But you can see all the heartwrenching emotions through his powerful dance
It seems that he also liked the girl, the three of them used to hang out alot
He was about to confess and propose to her, with a ring and all
But he was too late, he lost the girl to his other best friend who beat him to it
Flashback over, and now he's at their wedding, giving them his blessing
And the song that he composed earlier, he plays it at the wedding
It's just so sad, my heart bleeds for you Tae Yang!
It's okay, you can always marry me!!! Lol~
I really feel for this guy, he seems like a shy, innocent and good guy
He's so gentle and soft spoken, always smiling
He gets shy around girls, he hasn't been in a relationship before
His song 'Where U At' is about his message to his future girlfriend, asking where is she and if they will ever meet?
And when he came up with 'Wedding Dress', before I saw the MV, I thought he wishes to marry!
But that wasn't the case... poor guy
I think he'd be like that in real life too, I mean he's the type who will give in first, keep all his feelings bottled up inside and give them his blessings
I can only wish that he'll find someone better ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
.

0 Played: