Just finished watching Episode 12 of You're Beautiful
I'm too lazy to make and upload screenshots now, maybe later lol
But damn, this episode makes me so darn happy oh em gee!
Episode 11 ended with Tae Kyung and Mi Nam kissing, and Episode 12 opens with them pulling away awkardly lol
Tae Kyung is in denial and wonders why did he do that, saying he's not that kind of person who acts by his heart
And Mi Nam was left in a daze, I laughed so much when fireworks were playing above her head
Many hearts were hurt in this episode, mainly those involved in the love triangle
Because of the kiss, Mi Nam totally forgot about her appointment with Shin Woo
And Shin Woo, being the caring and kind-hearted guy that he is, came back to find her
He was angry and raised his voice at her at first, mad because this wasn't the first time she stood him up like this, when he went through so much to prepare something nice for her
But he quickly softened when he turned on the lights and saw her crying her eyes out, he even apologized for getting angry at her... aww, he's too nice for his own good
This is the first time in all 12 episodes that I get to see Shin Woo blow his top and get emotional, he's usually just calm and reserved, it's nice to see a new side of him
But as much as I like Shin Woo, the guy that never fails to capture my attention as well as my heart... is the one and only Tae Kyung
The man's charisma is just overflowing, he's such an enigma!
You can never predict what he'll do next, and his smouldering good looks is to die for!
I've never been so approving of eyeliner on a guy before this!
Dang, he has some beautiful and intense eyes that lock you with his gaze and burn you with his glare... I'm truly mesmerized by them
Despite his serious, no-nonsense character... he's actually a pretty funny guy
The sarcastic remarks that come out of his mouth once in a while are hilarious!
Words like "pig-rabbit", "fake mountain", "horror fairytale", etc which might not sound as funny here, but it's hilarious when you watch the drama and grasp the situation
Guhhh~ I'm absolutely utterly in love with Tae Kyung @ Jang Geun Suk!!!
I think Tae Kyung finally registers that he might have some feelings for Mi Nam
He's so funny when he talks to himself and questions why is he doing or feeling like this, he's a man of contradictions!
He starts to get jealous when Mi Nam is being close to Shin Woo
He got mad and lashed out when he saw Mi Nam dressed as a girl, with Shin Woo at the greenhouse
He couldn't stand seeing her in that condition with someone else, jealous much?
But thanks to Mi Nam's funny manager who blurted out, Tae Kyung finally found out that the guy Mi Nam likes is not Shin Woo, but it's him instead!
He quickly finds Mi Nam's bag and ransacked it, he found the hairpin that he bought for her... the hairpin only costs $3 but he insists that it cost him $100 because that was the amount he paid, he didn't have small change and couldn't wait for the balance change, lol
I want that hairpin, it looks so pretty~ ;D
So the misunderstanding is finally cleared up, I can hear everyone's sigh of relief!
The next scene shows Mi Nam crying in a park when suddenly the headlights of a car shines at her, guess who steps out from it?
It's none other than Tae Kyung who comes to her comfort, he asks her if she was crying like that all the while when he wasn't looking at her
She apologizes and says that she wouldn't look at him again
He quickly cuts her off, insisting that she continue to look at him and nobody else *gushes*
He adds, " Go Mi Nam, from now on I give you permission to like me."
OMG, another dramatic cliffhanger!!!
This drama is so good seriously, I can't get enough of it
The thought of having to endure another week is killing me already!
Okay I changed my mind, here are some caps that I took from Episode 11
I just love his sinister glare and pout lol~
I don't think I can get use to his smile after this ;D
And this is Shin Woo, he's quite the looker too ;x
And this is a cap from Episode 12, when he finds the hairpin
(not mine, credit to dramabeans)
Sigh, my biasness is so showing~ kekeke
What am I going to do when this drama ends?! Only 4 episodes more T___T
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment