CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exam Blues


Sigh... I have an exam tomorrow but I'm not the least worried about it
I'm scared because our tutor warned us that it's not gonna be easy, there will be casualties and all
I'm nervous that things might go wrong during the exam
It's not like the usual paper written exam, this time we're required to do it on a computer
I personally think it's stupid and dumb, there's no telling what could go wrong
The computer might hang or shut down or shit I don't know anymore and they're putting the student's education and future on the line here!!!
I'm scared shitless actually, but I don't really give a damn anymore
It's like I'm through with all this, all these years of studying and I'm tired
Exams after exams after exams, I don't know what to think anymore
I've become mellow, I don't see the point anymore and I couldn't care less
(Isn't it a little too late to rebel? I only have one more semester to go... Ahahahaha)
Oh well, good luck to me~!!! ;D
.

0 Played: