Got home late after celebrating Christmas last night... reached home about 2 in the morning? lol
Was too tired and tipsy to blog about the day...
Went with Sue, Soo Yin, Wendy and Serena for the movie and met up with Ee Guat, Yee Peng, Sok Ling and her bf for dinner at Papa John's
It was pretty fun, watched Avatar in 3D but I was really annoyed that my 3D glasses was blurry so I wiped it and the more I wipe it, the more blurry it got!
And also the glasses kept sliding down my nose so I had to hold onto it T_T
But the movie was awesome, seriously... it's so beautiful and colourful!
The character design and everything, the creatures... they just built a new world by scratch... much props to them!
I even like the blue people and the jellyfish-like spirits and the plants that light up when touched
The movie was kinda sad though, when they found out that he wasn't one of them and people started dying T_T
But the funny thing was, a person seated behind us was snoring, like... how can you fall asleep during a movie like Avatar?!
Hung out till midnight to celebrate X'mas but Sunway Pyramid was packed with people, restaurants and clubs have doubled their prices
Decided to have a drink at Hot Piper, ordered a tower of Carlsberg
I thought I could hold my achohol but it is true that drinking beer will get you drunk faster
After about 4 mugs or so, I was singing to 'Sorry Sorry' and 'Gee' with Wendy, LOL
We both lost it... but it was fun~
Was sleepy and dizzy and had a good laugh watching Wendy who couldn't walk straight after that!
Merry Christmas everyone~!!!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment