Watched 'A Christmas Carol' with Sue and Soo Yin today
It was not too bad, but not great either...
It gave me spasms, my weak heart! D:<
I'm more excited to watch Avatar in 3D, lol
Before that, we ate at Papa John... first time eating there
It's quite good actually, the pasta and pizza
I also bought an X'mas gift as the exchange present
But I find it too cute so I'm keeping it for myself! Muahahaha~
It's oh so Divine~! ;D
I'll just have to get another gift...
I really shouldn't buy cute things as presents, I'll grow attached to it and can't bear to give it away T__T
I'm not a Christian, I don't celebrate Christmas... but I like the shiny glittery ornaments!
I like the red and green and white of this festive season~
Guhhh~ went to check out some headphones too
I'm surprised that it was kinda cheap, I thought it would be over RM100
But it's only a little more expensive than my earphones
I'll probably get it on my next visit...
Good bye Dr. Dre's Beats, my dream headphones... for I cannot afford to fork out RM1000 >_<
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment