CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let Me Hear Your Voice


I miss my DBSK guys...
Didn't realize how much I missed them, how much I've left out on them
Until I saw recent video clips of them at a Japanese music festival
They look different somehow, like all the drama of that contract controversy has taken its toll on the boys
They don't look as lively, as energetic... they don't smile as much as before
My poor Changmin especially, he looked gloomy, down and thinner
And it breaks my heart more than I'm letting on
He's the youngest, he's quiet and reserved... who knows how is he taking it all in?
I know that I've neglected them for awhile in favor of the new boyband MBLAQ
I haven't been keeping up with them, I don't know what they're doing anymore, I don't even know what hairstyles they sport now
But I haven't discarded them, would never... DBSK will always have the #1 spot in my heart
To me, they're the greatest boyband ever in Asian music history!
I just think it's too soon and too sudden for them to have any controversy or scandal, the 'Rising Gods of the East' should not have to end in this way
I was listening to their song 'Love Bye Love' just now, the moment I heard Changmin's voice hitting the high notes
I felt so overwhelmed and touched, how much I love and miss his voice
More reasons why they should never disband, they harmonize so well together
They're great as they are now, but they can be greater still, creating their own legend
I know they can... and they will


Dong Bang Shin Ki hwaiting~! ;D

.

0 Played: