CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Measuring Up


I'm getting lazier to blog these days
I'm preoccupied with so much to do and yet nothing to do
I'm thinking of something new to do, something to challenge myself
I like writing, I like playing with words
I'm thinking maybe I should start writing my own fictions, instead of just always reading them
I want to, but I can't find the time
I even have a few story plots lined up
But I'm kinda worried that I won't be able to write that well, won't be able to put all the emotions into words
I'm really amazed by all the good writers out there who are able to touch hearts with their writings
I wanna be like that too, but will I ever measure up?
All I've ever written are spazz and rants and cynical stuffs
But then again, I'm reminded of the times when my school teachers used to compliment my writing and told me to write in to the newspapers... which I didn't had the guts to
Or when my friends said they were looking forward to the day I publish my own book
I didn't know what to say, I'm studying journalism but do I want to be an author?
I think it's time I stopped dreaming and start realizing it
.

0 Played: