CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Broken Record


I've been having a throbbing headache the whole day since I woke up
I don't know what went wrong, I usually don't get headaches
But I've been clutching at my head, rubbing at my temples... hoping to ease the pain, why won't it go away?!
Didn't even have the appetite to eat dinner
Haven't been able to study at all in this state and I have another exam tomorrow
Mum told me to take Panadol but I was abit reluctant
The thing is, I've never taken Panadol or any pain reliever all my life *is proud*
I thought I wasn't that weak and I didn't want to depend on those
But the headache was throbbing and I couldn't take it anymore, I have an exam to sit for tomorrow and I'm not taking chances
So I swallowed my pride and downed two pain reliever pills, sad that I could never brag anymore D;
Thankfully the headache is gone now, but I won't make it a habit to depend on pain relievers everytime
It's not good for our health anyway, our body is programmed to fight and endure... depend too much on pain killers and our body won't learn to function properly
Gah what am I doing giving health tips, I have an exam to study for!
Last paper... Fighting! Good luck to me! ;D

Also, today is 'Tong Yuen' festival~
.

0 Played: