I know why else I was sad yesterday... T__T
I scratched the surface of my precious watch at my cousin's wedding!
My heart aches so badly... Ouchhh >_<
The surface is not flat like most watches, the surface of my watch is cut like the bottom of a diamond
Shit man, should've been more careful with it
My heart bleeds... it's not perfect anymore! DDDDD:
My prized possession... guh~
I was somehow comforted later on though
My first uncle brought out cherries and later before going home, my grandmother gave us another packet of cherries!
I simply love cherries, they're my favourite fruit!
Aside from apples, peaches and strawberries... don't they all just beg you to sink your teeth in them?!
Hmm, I've also noticed they're all red in colour...
After eating the cherries, I always wondered what to do with the seeds
Should I keep them and wait for my country to have a drastic temperature change to grow them? lol
I thought of growing it in my room, cold with the air-con and all
My mum asked me what am I gonna do with the seeds
I said, "I wanna grow them."
Mum said, "Grow them under your bed."
Also, my aunt told me a joke/riddle when we catching up after the wedding ceremony
She asked me, "What do you call a deer with no eye?"
I stammered, "Uhhh..." but I couldn't think of an answer
Then she answered, "No idea." (Get it? No-eye-deer)
She asked me another, "What do you call a deer with two eyes?"
I couldn't come up with an answer again, "Uhhhhh..." I sound like a retard
I was put on the spotlight, everyone expecting me to try for an answer... it was unnerving!
She decided to end my misery, "It's good idea." (Get it? Good-eye-deer, if you didn't... you're just as hopeless as me!)
I just thought it was funny and smart ;D
The moment I saw this middle-aged man walking in with shoulder-length hair and sunglasses
I wanted to laugh and tell my mum, that man looks so out of place!
But at a second glance... hold it, the man looks somewhat familiar...
OH EM GEE that's my third uncle!!! I wanted to faint or crawl into a black hole
He looked exactly like my dad during the 70's for goodness sake!
What did he do, go back in time?
Just throw him a bell-bottom pants and go hippie, why don't you?!
Both my uncles are so lol, they were abroad for so long that they forgot their Bahasa and Hokkien already
My third uncle told us a funny encounter at the airport, when he was picking up my first uncle and aunt
He looked at the board and it says, "Flight bla-bla... Tiba"
He was wondering what is 'Tiba', is it an abbreviation for something?
'Tiba' is actually the Bahasa word for 'Arrived', it just didn't click to him lol
I don't get to meet them much, maybe once every few years
But it's always nice to see them, family reunion and stuff, good times
I'm gonna miss them somewhat when they return to Taiwan and Australia
How is it that they're part of the family but I don't see them as much
I wonder for how many years more can I see them like this
[Edit]: Oh geez, I almost forgot what day is it today till my elder brother called home, my mum answered and it sounds like my bro is asking us out to dinner, his treat
When they hung up, I asked my mum what's that all about?
My mum said, "None of you remembered what today is!"
I thought for awhile then it hit me like a tonne of bricks...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY~!!!
Lol, I feel kinda bad and guilty for not remembering
I lost track of the date T____T
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment