CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Answer


Stuuuuupid imeeeeeeeeem player not working?!?! ----->
Maybe it's time I remove it, reduce my bandwidth or something
Anyway, had dinner with relatives last night
Received a RM200 red packet from my third uncle~ :D
I'm nearing the goal of getting myself a white Samsung Corby!
Saw this huge billboard ad of it on the way there, man... do I want it badly!
The dinner bill came up to quite alot, like RM600+... which I don't think is worth it for the food we ate
I could buy my dream phone with that money! D:
My egg sandwich sucked today for some reason... maybe coz I added too much mayo and it became all gross, lol -_-
I've been listening to the same song for the past 3 days and I'm not sick of it yet
It's 'Sorry Sorry - Answer' by Super Junior and has reached 167 playcounts
I like this better than the original 'Sorry Sorry' dance version
Maybe coz I'm a sucker for R&B songs like that ;D
I like the soulful vocals and catchy beats, can never get tired of it


Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby

shawty shawty shawty shawty nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo naega michyeo michyeo baby

nan nana nananana nanana nana nanana nana nanana

nan nana nananana nanana nana nanana nana nanana nanana
.

0 Played: