Attended my cousin's wedding banquet earlier, well it's past midnight now
It was held at Sunway... real classy and everything
Throughout the banquet, all I could think of was...
'Dang, when I get married... it has to be like THIS!'
Everything was so wow, from the decorations to the program line-up to the guests to the food to the live jazz band... just guhhh~
It just makes me wanna get married too >_<
Mum was gushing too... she told me,
"If you want a wedding like that, you have to marry a rich man!"
Lol, it's only natural for all mothers to want to marry their daughter off well
Finding a rich husband is one thing, but the trickier part is finding a rich AND loving husband
Those criterias fit my first uncle well, I'm kinda envious of how loving my first uncle and aunt are... they're still so touchy feely and mushy at their age... it's like they're living in their own world
I'm kinda torn between feeling happy for them... and wanting to yell "Act your age please! No PDA allowed" at them, lol I kid... I'd never do that
Is it creepy that I want a husband like my first uncle? LOL o_o
Marriage is a blissful and beautiful thing~ *tear tear*
Some pics which I took when I reached home lol, no pics of the banquet coz stupid batteries failed me... again and again I hate you die stupid thing die! D:<
The corsage which I tied to my wrist, pretty lil' thing ;D
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment